creator: Alberto Sevoso
- This really happens, all the time:
- Schooly mathematics is all about rigid, blocky shapes. But since people realised that the infinite limit of a curve is straight, that dynamics are just another dimension (time), then all tame ploop-ploppulous and fandangulous shapes become fair game.
- “Later” mathematics takes those simple forms—triangles, squares, circles—to the limit and comes up with these kinds of shapes.
- A few of them have non-trivial topology — knotting within themselves or linking with other hoops of different colour.
- Those are some nice 3-manifolds.